- Category: Documents
- Last Updated: Wednesday, 13 January 2021 14:50
- Published: Sunday, 22 November 2020 17:44
- Hits: 562
LONGSDON PARISH COUNCIL
Chairman: J. Sargeant, Vice Chairman: R. Lovell. Clerk to the Council: J. Bourne.
10th January 2021.
You are hereby informed that the Parish Council has arranged a meeting to be held remotely via Zoom on Thursday 14th. January 2021 at 7-00p.m.
A G E N D A
Apologies for Absence.
Declarations of Interest.
Approval of Minutes of the last meeting.
- Minutes of the virtual meeting of the 25th November 2020..
- Demolished Bus Shelter – Update
- The Old New Inn – Update.
- Planting of Tubs - Report.
- Douglas Macmillan Hospice – Report.
- Tree in Sutherland Road – Report.
- Arrangements for Future Remembrance Sundays.
- Sutherland Road Closure – Published.
- For Report.
- Council’s Account Update – 31st December 2020.
- Estimates for the Year 2021 / 2022 to Determine Precept Requirement.
Orders for Payment.
John Sargeant (Chairman) ( £ 5.99 Paid to Ionos for Website. ( £ 28.78 Paid to Zoom – Monthly charge. J. A. Gibson £ 140.00 Agency Work. John Bourne. £ 329.28 Clerk’s Salary & Expenses – Nett. H. M. Revenue & Customs. £ 70.00 P. A. Y. E.
Items for Inclusion in the Agenda for the Next Meeting.
Date of Next Meeting.
The details to access zoom.us :-
Meeting ID 945 6453 2733
A Pass Code can be obtained on request, if required.