- Category: Documents
- Last Updated: Sunday, 22 November 2020 19:06
- Published: Sunday, 22 November 2020 17:44
- Hits: 546
LONGSDON PARISH COUNCIL
Chairman: J. Sargeant, Vice Chairman: R. Lovell. Clerk to the Council: J. Bourne.
21st November 2020.
You are hereby informed that the Parish Council has arranged a meeting to be held remotely via Zoom on Thursday 26th November 2020 at 7-00p.m.
A G E N D A
Apologies for Absence.
Declarations of Interest.
Approval of Minutes of the last meeting.
- Minutes of the virtual meeting of the 8th October 2020.
- Demolished Bus Shelter – Update
- The Old New Inn – Update.
- Common Land – Report.
- Information on Dunwood First Responders.
- Highways Complaints – Report.
- Tree in Sutherland Road.
- Smart Alert from Staffordshire Police.
- Information from Douglas Macmillan Hospice.
- Rail Feasibility Study - Staffordshire Moorlands District Council.
- For Report.
- V. A. T. Refund from 2019 / 2020 Applied for.
- Council’s Account Update – 31st October 2020.
Orders for Payment.
John Sargeant (Chairman) ( £ 5.99 Paid to Ionos for Website. ( £ 14.39 Paid to Zoom – Monthly charge. J. A. Gibson £ 150.00 Agency Work incl. Bus Shelter & Common Land. Proctors Nursery. £ 243.36 Planting of Village Tubs.
Items for Inclusion in the Agenda for the Next Meeting.
Date of Next Meeting.
The details to access zoom.us :-
Meeting ID 930 1237 1286.
A Pass Code can be obtained on request, if required.